Fire Evacuation Procedure
1. Immediately operate the nearest Fire Alarm call point
2. Advise a member of staff
On Hearing Fire Alarm
3. Call Fire Brigade
4. Leave the building via the nearest emergency exit and report to the Evacuation Officer (staff on duty) at the recognised assembly point.
5. Evacuation Officers will ensure as far as possible that no one has been left in the building.
6. DO NOT STOP to collect personal belongings
7. Do not re-enter the building until advised to do so by the Evacuation Officer.
(First Aid Boxes are located in the Kitchen and the Office)